Data Feed Service
NEW December 2012: Datafeed over DNS now available!
- Datafeed over DNS
Allows end users to continue to utilize the public DNS system for URIBL resolution. This will allow high volume end users to continue to query URIBL without making any changes, or having to maintain additional hardware which is necessary for Datafeed of RSYNC. As its priced by queries per day, even small end users can benefit from Datafeed over DNS, as it provides access over DNS to Gold zone data, as well as the extra datasets (black_a, black_ns, black_nsip).
- Datafeed over RSYNC
Allows downloading of rbldnsd style zone files for loading into a local rbl instance, or other integration into their reputation environment. This is the recommended mechanism for high email traffic systems.
Benefits of the Data Feed Service
- Avoid high volume filtering on public mirrors by whitelisting nameserver IPs
- Run local rbldnsd instances to decrease lookup latency
- Ability to customize negative TTL cache times to reduce front-end misses
- Ability to utilize and integrate the data into other applications
- NEW Proactive listings not publically available to reduce miss rates at the start of new campaigns
- NEW Extra Datasets which are used for URIBL Research purposes.
- NEW Private RSS Feeds without listing limitations.
Requesting the Data Feed Service
In order to request the Data Feed Service, you must
- Register an account. A Company name is required to request Data Feed Services, so please include that when you register.
- Confirm your account once you receive the email confirming your registration.
- Log in to your URIBL account.
- Fill out the Data Feed Request Form.
- Once we review your request, you will be contacted via phone or email by an Authorized Data Reseller.
- After your request has been approved, you can add your IP addresses to the Data Feed ACL by logging in, and visiting Update My IP Addresses
More Information about Data Feed Services