URIBL.COM Datafeed Terms of Service
Terms of Service
- Datafeed service is provided as-is, without warranty, and customer is responsible for implementation.
- Support is available via email only to datafeed at uribl.com.
- No Service Level Agreement (SLA) is provided between the customer and URIBL.
- All datafeed requests are subject to review, and service is not guaranteed to all.
- Datafeed service will be activated upon acceptance. You can begin using the service immediately after adding your IP addresses to your profile.
- Only authorized IP addresses will be allowed to access the service. Default of 2 IP addresses are allowed to sync.
- Invoices will be sent with NET 30 terms for a service term of 12 months.
- Evaluation of datafeed service will be for a maximum of 30 days.
- Datafeed service can be renewed or extended (from 1 to 36 months) online with a credit card through your datafeed user account.
- International payments can be made by credit card, or SWIFT bank transfer.
- Termination of service must be done during the first 30 days, or at least 30 days prior to yearly renewal. No refunds will be issued for early termination.
- Datafeeds will be shut off for accounts that are overdue by more than 10 business days.